Day 31. You’re locked in a room with your greatest fear. Describe what’s in the room.
Well, I thought about the obvious, like spiders. No, couldn’t be locked in a room with spiders, but I didn’t want to even write about them. So, what does that leave me with?
Ah. Hypodermic needles, no, don’t like them, especially when they’re trying to shove one in my arm. Liver, the kind you eat, of course, don’t like the look, feel or taste of it, makes me gag. Deep water, can’t get out of my depth, not at my height. Oh, heights, but you can’t really be locked in a room with heights, that would be stupid. Crowded areas, they make me come over all funny and I have to sit down. And wasps, now they’re cunning little buggers, always out to sting.
So really, never lock me in a room that’s high on a cliff with extra deep puddles, surrounded by hordes of people all fighting for the one chair, where giant wasps with needles for stingers carry plates of liver around. Oh and the S word, but we can forget about them, can’t we.
- I don’t like spiders (spunkywayfarer.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt 1984 (thecheekydiva.com)
- Daily Prompt: 1984 | The Double “S” Factor (yasminezikry.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt: 1984 (pencilpilot.com)
- Daily Prompt: 1984 – Give Me Liberty or On Second Thought… (lennygore.wordpress.com)