Well, I did have this post written out in full, but when I went to place the above photo, the media library crashed and I lost it. So, now that I’m slightly miffed, this post is now a shortened version.
- Post a song or video of a song that has brought peace to your world. Feel free to explain how this music has created peace.
- Tell a story about how music “tamed the savage beast.”
- Write a song for peace. You don’t have to write the music, just the lyrics.
- Sing a song for peace and write a post about what you felt.
- Make a top 10 list of songs/artists that bring peace to our world.
- Interview a songwriter about what inspired them to create music that you find peaceful.
- Post anything about the intersection of music and peace.
Well, I’ll keep it short as promised and introduce you to Helen Jane Long. I find her music enlightening, beautiful and above all, peaceful. But, I’ll let you decide for yourselves.
And here are a couple more bloggers for peace for your perusal:
Monthly Peace Challenge: One Good Thing About Music… – (everydaygurus.com)
Blogger for Peace – Monthly Challenge – Music – (lauriesnotes.wordpress.com)
August Post For Peace – (grandmalin.wordpress.com)
Monthly Peace Challenge – August – Music that will make you smile – (theseeker57.wordpress.com)
One Little Candle Burning Bright – (rarasaur.wordpress.com)
That’s it for this month. Peace out people.