Yes, you guessed it, a nice man over at thematticuskingdom (Sir djmatticus) has kindly nominated me for ‘The Versatile Blogger’ award. I did explain to him that I’ve tried to keep my versatility hidden from my husband, but it’s lucky for me that he doesn’t read my blogs, or I’d have a lot of explaining to do.
So, what is this award all about.
Versatile means having many uses. (adjective)
An example of versatile is the ability of a Kitchen Aid mixer with many attachments. (example taken from an online dictionary)
Okay, I know I’m a dab-hand in the kitchen, but really!
Right, enough of this nonsense, let’s get down to business.
- Display the Award Certificate on your website – see above
- Announce your win with a post and link to whoever presented your award –
give me a chance, pushy.Okay, done
- Present 15 awards to deserving bloggers – bloody hell, who do I choose? And how the hell do I find them!
- Drop them a comment to tip them off after you’ve linked them in the post – nah, let them struggle to find the link
- Post 7 interesting things about yourself – you really don’t know me
- Enchanted Seashells… Confessions of a Tugboat Captain’s Wife – in her own words… beguiling pearls of wit, wisdom and whimsy-with attitude. Couldn’t say it better myself.
- Apprentice, never Master – again in her own words… I am a writer and an unabashed apprentice, always learning and never finished. This girl is the most versatile of versatile I know. Check out her amazing stories and you’ll see what I mean.
- dmgartphoto – amazing artwork and photography, give it a look. I insist.
- sethsnap – an everyday world snapper. His photos are to die for, and strangely enough, versatile.
- 300wordlimit – in her words… get in, get on, get out. Brilliant what you can write with 300 words.