Welcome to Saturday: 9. What we’ve committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will have a theme, and at other times the questions will be totally unrelated. Those weeks we do “random questions,” so-to-speak. We encourage you to visit other participants posts and leave a comment. Because we don’t have any rules, it is your choice. We hate rules. We love memes, however, and here is today’s meme!
We Owned The Night
1) Can you recall a time when you danced and romanced like you “owned the night?”
In a nutshell… no. Those years are too deeply packed away to even think of digging them from my annals of my subconscious mind. Let’s just say, there were a few and I’ll leave it at that. 😉
2) Samantha Winters admits she earned the name “Crazy Sam” during her party girl days in the 1980s. But now she’s in bed by 11:00 PM. Do you have a regular bedtime?
I wish! When sleep eludes you, time and reason become vague memories. If it were that simple, I’d be asleep by 10:00pm and awake at 10:00am. Now that would be bliss.
3) Lady Antebellum is one of the most popular acts in country music. Do you often listen to country music?
Okay, who are Lady Antebellum? Sorry for my ignorance, but no, I definitely don’t listen to country music.
4) Are you responding to this meme on a desktop or laptop or phone or tablet?
A/n… aged, elderly, grizzled, hoary, not young, of long life, past one’s prime, matured, having lived long, full of years, seasoned, debilitated, infirm, inactive, enfeebled, decrepit, exhausted, tired, impaired, broken down, wasted, doddering, ancient*, gone to seed*, with one foot in the grave* ancient, archaic, antique, prehistoric, bygone, early, forgotten, age-old, of old, of yore, gone by, long ago, medieval, out of the dim past, primordial, primeval, belonging to antiquity, long-standing, old-time, of earliest time, of the old order, primitive, trogloditic, before the Flood, Noachian, pre-Adamite, old as time, old as the hills* laptop.
5) How often do you check your horoscope?
Ooo! I’m a horoscope whore, I can’t get enough of them. So bite me, I check every day.
6) Congratulations! You just won a trip to Switzerland! Is your passport up to date?
Really! When do we leave! Where do I pick up my ticket? Will there be chocolate! I won’t have to yodel, will I? Oh sorry, got a little carried away there. Yep, my passport is up to date, still has three years left on it.
7) Do you know how to snow ski?
Have you ever seen a fish skateboard? No, well there’s your answer.
8) What’s the first beverage you drink in the morning?
Tea. Then tea. Then another tea. That should about do it.
9) Are you a good speller?
Whot do ewe theenc? Do i hav a problum? i am jus great full four spel chec aint i! Nah, just kidding. Or am I?