Day 33. If you could read a book containing all that has happened and will ever happen in your life, would you? If you choose to read it, you must read it cover to cover.
I gave this question a few seconds to set in and thought, no, definitely wouldn’t. So that said, here’s a poem I wrote a few years ago, slightly relevant, but then not. I’ll let you decide dear reader.
This World Unknown
Today I saw a world
of rolling hills and tiny brooks.
A small but grand village
seated be the sea.
A fortress of power
forbidden and eerie.
A building decayed and rotting
holding secrets of time long past.
A base where many men
defend us from the conflicts of others,
and a giant concrete span
where below flows troubled waters
cradling ships that carry goods from afar.
This world I now know,
things of long ago, things that are now
and things that are yet to pass.
But, I am wise to have seen such wonders,
because now in me this world exists.
by Sarah Neeve.
- Daily Prompt~Just for you, Twindaddy (thecheekydiva.com)
- Daily Prompt: This is Your Life (stuphblog.wordpress.com)
- This is your life (hopethehappyhugger.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt: This is Your Life (angloswiss.wordpress.com)
- This is my life – Daily Prompt (qtheadult.wordpress.com)
You can find plenty more riveting reads here.